Wednesday 16 December 2009

Starting Out

Hi.

I've just finished 7 years of academic science, but I've changed my mind - 2010 is going to see me change from a geeky career, into sport, to see whether I can live my passion of endurance sport.

Currently I am a rowing coach, and I'm going to try to qualify as a roller-ski coach early in 2010. I've done rowing, triathlon and now cross country skiing, with my first ski-marathon in January.

My aim with this blog is to collect information about all different sorts of endurance sport, because I find it fascinating, and also because I would like to build an endurance sport resource website - so let me know what you are up to, and what you know. My contact e-mail is flicbertram [at] googlemail [dot] com and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Flic.

No comments:

Post a Comment